Insurance & Payment Information
We will bill your insurance company for each visit to the Portland Autism Center electronically.
Any outstanding copays, deductibles and self pay will be due either at the time of service, or will be invoiced to you at the end of each month.
In order to avoid being billed for missed appointments, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. If three (3) consecutive appointments are missed, your appointment slot will be given to another family.
Please call our office directly for more information on specific fees for the services we provide.
We currently are able to offer the following services:
- Diagnostic evaluations for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) for Children, Adolescents and Adults.
- Psychological Treatment for individuals and families with ASD and related conditions
- Attendance at IEP meetings for current clients
- School observations and visits for current clients
- Professional trainings and presentations. Please contact us directly for more information.
- New patient appointments
- Ongoing follow-up appointments
- Primary care
- Medication Management